Thursday, January 31, 2013

....see you at midnight?

...i can't believe how excited i am about my new online class

Come join us for an inspiring creative adventure that will make your own personal (even if you think it's crummy) handwriting look like a million bucks.  We'll be making "Louvre worthy" art in 28 lessons!  Well, maybe the Louvre in our minds!


LIVE IN REAL TIME
 February 1-28, 2013, 
28 LESSONS 
28 VIDEOS 
LIVE NETWORKING 
FOREVER ACCESS
....what's not to love?  
It's like buying a book, really.
Hope you'll join us!
"LETTER LOVE 201: Lettering As Art"
$38

10 comments:

  1. I just now signed up, and I'm looking forward to this class! I'm going to run some errands and hope my supply list and other info arrive while I'm gone. Woo-hoo!
    D~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not taking this one yet (I am just starting Color Love 101 and LOVE it!!)...but I did do Letter Love 101 and I learned so much!!!!!! I am using all of the techniques Joanne taught and I am so in love with her easy style!!! I highly recommend any of her online courses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work ~ dynamic and creative ~ lovely blog .

    Carol of A Creative Harbor ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This says it is a live class. Can you still jump in and take the course if you can't make it to the live sessions or do you have to be signed on live? Maybe I'm not understanding how this works but I love your style but don't think I can make the live time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All the lessons are posting this month one day at a time.......you can join anytime you want and it's self paced. Join us!

      Delete
  5. Great Calligraphy! I want to give it a try one day too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lettering ~ such beauty ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just purchased this class. I had purchased two others earlier and truly the First Letter Love class is on of my all time favorite online art classes I have taken. I dont remember how this works (that was last Year) Do you email me the class information?
    Thanks Vicki

    ReplyDelete