Monday, October 7, 2013

...are you signed up yet???


NEW ONLINE CLASS!
"DRAW YOUR AWESOME LIFE"
Daily Doodle, Sketch and Journal
with Joanne Sharpe
***Class goes live Monday, October 28, 2013***

Have you been dreaming about making your own hand drawn, funky fun lettered, illustrated, living every moment, everyday art journal?  Come on "UP" with me!

Here we go again, we're going UP!  Up your creative game and make your life a masterpiece, you can do this!  Let's "step up the doodle" and start drawing and sketching life in detail.  Immerse yourself in 15 dynamic video lessons (on a private class blog) chuck full of awesome ideas and techniques for drawing, sketching, doodling and watercolor journaling  to illustrate your gorgeous, wonderful life.  

With simple art supplies, you'll create a daily ritual exploring your personal drawing, painting and coloring style while recording life's precious moments, large and small. Learn easy methods to confidently draw simple objects, locations, scenes, still life, nature and landscapes along with stylized lettering and journaling.  With my prompts, encouragement and art coaching you'll create a treasure....a personalized illustrated "life story" book that you will cherish and live in.  Network and share your work in our private Facebook group with your old and new art friends!  It's an artful life, be in it!



SIMPLE SUPPLY LIST:
*It's fine to use what you have, or choose any brands of personal preference.
(I purchase my materials from Dick Blick or my local art stores)

-watercolor journal or sketchbook 
(I use Handbook by Global Art Materials-size 5.5"x5.5" or  5.5 x 8 1/4" size
 or Moleskine watercolor 5"x8" size)
-watercolor paints or pan set  
(i use Koi travel set or , Daniel Smith or Winsor Newton tubes assorted colors in a travel palette)
- black fine tip, waterproof pens/marker 
(I use Pitt-fine point and Uniball Vision-fine tip) 
- black Tombow dual brush marker
-waterbrush 
(I use Niji brand-medium point)
-watercolor brushes  
(I use Simply Simmons brand ROUND #4 and #8)
-pencil and white eraser

OPTIONAL: Tombow color markers, Inktense pencils, Peerless watercolors


RESERVE YOUR SEAT and SIGN UP TODAY! 
15 AWESOME VIDEO LESSONS
LIVE NETWORKING
SELF PACED 
FOREVER ACCESS
....what's not to love?  
It's like buying a book, really.
Hope you'll join us!

***Class goes live Monday, October 28, 2013***

REGISTER NOW!
"Draw Your Awesome Life"
$38
*****Within 24 hours of Paypal receipt***** 
you'll receive a welcome letter and access instructions 
from instructor, Joanne Sharpe. 

17 comments:

  1. Whoot! Yup, I'm signed up! Just not sure who will show up! Will it be CC? HRH CC? Minerva? And which avatar? Making some changes to my system & am kinda lost at who I'll be! LOL! Can't wait for this class! My journal is sitting by me every day just waiting! Yea!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your class goes great! It looks like lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pen order arrived today -- where has this Uniball Vision Elite pen been all my life? LOVE LOVE LOVE
    Can't wait to start class next week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm signed up, at least I paid. How does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just signed up now to let the fun begin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for this class to start!
    Aloha, Kate

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! Kust signed up myself! See you all next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Joanne just wanted to leave you a note to say how great it was to meet you this weekend. I am still filling up little accordian notebooks like we made!
    Thanks for all the great tips!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so excited I just signed up for my first online class! I'm a newbie but love to ZT & play w color. So I'm jumping in & taking the plunge! I heard about your class from Valerie Sjodins website Visual Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great - I took your 1st online class a while ago & loved it - just signed up 4 this one - can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, i am waiting....it is Monday 10-28-13

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just signed up. Looking forward to starting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see this started in October. What's the latest I can register?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just finished your Color Love class .... and I feel empty! Not sure what to else to take.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I missed the January class. Is there anyway to view

    ReplyDelete